April 5, 2011

Food for thought...

Romans 5:3-4
And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope
Psalm 34:19
Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all

Psalm 37:23-24
The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; for the LORD upholds him with His hand.



Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.








John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.







All scriptures unless otherwise noted are from the New King James Version © 1984, Thomas Nelson Publishers

No comments:

Post a Comment